Thursday, February 18, 2010

Canadian Proposal: A Love Story with Flowers


I want to tell you a story I heard several months ago ..
This is the couple comes together for 3 years man deals with the flower business, he importer, also deals with flowers, this is a very talented person really likes what he does .. Flowers are most of his life .. Great love .. It is about the profession by choice and happy every minute ...
His company hired a law firm and has no connection limits except her love for flowers.

Anyway .. After a period of three years they go out, spend guy (it would be easier to call him father of his girlfriend called the Fund) and the girl who now call them my father Fund, decided to go down to Eilat .. Karen did not know but my father had planned to go down on your knees and propose marriage to her in Eilat.
My father thought and consulted with many friends and friendship to propose how best to fund marriage ... At first he thought his style to propose to her with a bouquet of flowers but then his friends told him to leave that thing ... Do something different ... My father thought he thought he not the most agreed with his friends and eventually he decided he must do something close to the fund ...

They hosted a very prestigious hotel in Eilat, whose name they planned to keep the system off of 3 nights.
Any period before the decline of Eilat Foundation began developing a kind of feeling that something was going to happen in Eilat .. She had a feminine instinct told her "My father is going to offer you a marriage."

Well, they went down to Eilat .. Karen always had fears and worries when it's going to happen ... Every little thing she made sure to stress that he is going to offer now .. During the day my father did not do anything ... Fund started to panic ... "What is closed to him?", "Why is he waiting for?", "Maybe I'm just imagining he's not going to offer?" Such thoughts and many more ... Arrived this evening .. Then Karen said to herself "This evening is bound to happen" They kept hiding place in Eddie's "place on a level with excellent food .. Out, ate, spent good time, they had a very fun and my father did not say a word related to the wedding ... Returned to the hotel and still as if nothing was going to happen ... The next morning my father began to see the face of pressure and that fund is already beginning to develop thinking what the hell's going on here ....

At this point my father had already started to run his people ... And gave them orders to begin to organize the merchandise ... and make things, my father went to Karen Meanwhile lunch swim in the sea very nice place on the boardwalk ... When they returned to the hotel room and fund first entered the room and saw it filled with full but there were more than 5000 roses scattered throughout the room ... , All their round bed was filled with flowers ... Amazing flower arrangements ... Which was not seen in these parts .. Fund continued toward the bed and saw the bed of giant white flower .. Just a huge ... She picked it up and smelled the flower she brought him to me, she noticed that it amazing diamond ring ... Karen turned to my father ... My father who was kneeling position .. Asked Karen, "the woman you marry me?", Karen had tears in her eyes with excitement .. She also dropped a crucial nodding head and said "Yes my love .. marry you .. I'm yours forever .. love you until the end of the world ... You love life and I am so happy with you" .. You must assume what was the rest of the day ... Much love and love in the room ...

The happy couple did not wait long and after two months they were married and you can only imagine how the bride looks her bouquet ... Bridal bouquets was one of the things that he had to debate both knew in advance how he is going to look ...

I wish them all the good will always be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment